Important information before coming to The Grand (updated 7th Feb 2022)
Cashless & Ticketless
- We are a cashless venue; we only take card payments at the reception and at the bar.
- We are a ticketless venue; you do not need to collect tickets or hand anything in at the reception for an event. Simply arrive with your booking confirmation email or some form of I.D.
- Visitors are welcome to wear a face covering to events and projects at The Grand, but you are not required to wear one.
- Visitors do not require an NHS Covid Pass to visit the venue.
- Visitors are encouraged to take a lateral flow test before coming to the venue, but this is not a requirement.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the venue.
- The venue is equipped with an air handling system to ventilate the building.
- We have thorough cleaning schedules between each event and project, particularly in toilets and high touch areas.
- We display the NHS QR code for customers wishing to use the NHS Covid-19 app.
What to do if you are displaying symptoms of or have tested positive for Covid-19.
- Please do not come to the venue if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive for Covid-19. Please visit the NHS website for more information about the symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are unable to cancel bookings or offer refunds due to illness.
- You are welcome to give your tickets, or sell your tickets to another person, but please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email address and telephone number of the new ticket holder.
- We are unable to sell tickets on your behalf, but with your permission we can pass your contact details to any prospective ticket buyers should an event become sold out. If you would like us to do this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Bookings & Enquiries
- Tickets are available to purchase via the website, our reception is open for over the counter and telephone enquiries (01200 421599) from 10am – 12.30pm during term time. Please email any enquiries outside of this time to firstname.lastname@example.org.